Mediacom - Four months long paying for wifi, wifi not working properly
Since September I've been paying for this service. I've have called in to ask for help with this issue at an average of maybe 3 times per month. The last tech that came to my house on the 15th of January told me, "ms. There is no need for you to keep calling us. First of all the equiptment sucks and all of the customers end up having to purchase there own equiptment."
If I would have known that this was going to be like this I wouldn't have even signed up for the service since I can only use it in one room. When I call in to speak with an agent on this matter, they have so many solutions "that don't seem to work!".
So today I called in to get a few days ( A FEW DAYS) extension on my bill and............."OH NO MAME, WE DON'T DO THAT!"
ARE YOU SERIOUS MEDIACOM? As patient as I have been with u guys! And the only reason I'm trying so *** hard to be patient with you is because I am a student and I need my wifi. But this BS is sad.d7032ae review #473112
You may also like
- "ThaiVisa, its Mods and the great majority of posters support the military coup of May 22, 2014 and Military martial law over the country. This is bad enough, however, the..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "My apologies for my bad spelling form the previous one. Well I believe certain products are coming from Western countries: tv content, shows, Hollywood movies that shows sensitive information that..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Jacqueline Howe Received Fraudulent Funds from Father John C. Howe,Ongoing IRS and SEC Investigations into Tax Cheat Father, John C. Howe Calls into Question Daughter Jacqueline Howe’s Involvement in His..."
- "After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."