Since September I've been paying for this service. I've have called in to ask for help with this issue at an average of maybe 3 times per month. The last tech that came to my house on the 15th of January told me, "ms. There is no need for you to keep calling us. First of all the equiptment sucks and all of the customers end up having to purchase there own equiptment."
If I would have known that this was going to be like this I wouldn't have even signed up for the service since I can only use it in one room. When I call in to speak with an agent on this matter, they have so many solutions "that don't seem to work!".
So today I called in to get a few days ( A FEW DAYS) extension on my bill and............."OH NO MAME, WE DON'T DO THAT!"
ARE YOU SERIOUS MEDIACOM? As patient as I have been with u guys! And the only reason I'm trying so *** hard to be patient with you is because I am a student and I need my wifi. But this BS is sad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bill Extension
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I have had Mediacom for over a year and I can almost guarantee that for half of that year I have had issues with this service. Ive already filed complaints..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "Decided that our "Girls Night Out" would be held there. We order the spinach artichoke n chips. The chips came out so saturated in old oil like if they were..."
- "I'm still waiting on repairs to be done that should have been taken care of months ago, the landscaping is still not completed, they talk a lot about what..."
- "Buy Tori Burch don't expect any help from their customer service horrible! They tell you one thing and do another, defected items and they won't replace any of the parts..."
- "The director of School of Permaculture is against LGBTQ. He has posted 'pray away the ***' posts on his facebook and has lost me as a follower because of..."
- "We purchased a 2005 Ford Focus from Bubba Hill Auto on 08/10/16. I felt assured due to them stating that every car they sell comes with a 30-day - 1000..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."