Mediacom is awful... And I mean just downright awful.
I live at college and have it, they never work on it which is dumb and they are always here but never working on the problem, it's always something else...And they claim their internet is great but yet it disconnects me all the time or shuts off randomly and reboots.
It restarts about 2 times a day and disconnects about 1 or 2 times every hours. I can hardly look stuff up for homework or even enjoy a simple game with mediacom.
Once I'm out of college I will never, and I mean never let mediacom step foot in my house...Ever.review #470097
You may also like
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "How much more blatantly violating does Michael Robertson of mugshots.com need to be to dare cops to arrests him, LMAO? Brazen Michael Robertson owner of mugshots.com posts on his website the..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."
- "I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave. It is 111' and my city is on the news. The contractor they gave..."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."