I live at college and have it, they never work on it which is dumb and they are always here but never working on the problem, it's always something else...And they claim their internet is great but yet it disconnects me all the time or shuts off randomly and reboots.
It restarts about 2 times a day and disconnects about 1 or 2 times every hours. I can hardly look stuff up for homework or even enjoy a simple game with mediacom.
Once I'm out of college I will never, and I mean never let mediacom step foot in my house...Ever.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I'm not a Mediacom customer but I have a Mediacom box in my back yard and about a year and a half ago they ran some additional cables through my..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I replaced my element and then knobs, burner, and fan went haywire. After 2 repairmen and $$ finally found that the stunt for the element had been put in on..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant. As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product. # on blue 120 pack 204343-9...."
- "This club in San Angelo it a money thief and don't care what happen at the gym I will be working out and they don't even care if you fall..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."