Mediacom is awful... And I mean just downright awful.
I live at college and have it, they never work on it which is dumb and they are always here but never working on the problem, it's always something else...And they claim their internet is great but yet it disconnects me all the time or shuts off randomly and reboots.
It restarts about 2 times a day and disconnects about 1 or 2 times every hours. I can hardly look stuff up for homework or even enjoy a simple game with mediacom.
Once I'm out of college I will never, and I mean never let mediacom step foot in my house...Ever.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Robert Allen Crothers uses online dating sites to prey on single mothers for money. He scammed a mother of three young boys for over 5K to pay his back..."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "I am sick and tired of trying to get Carousel Motors to accept responsibility for screwing on my Audi. The car had several problems and they refused to take the..."
- "I've been needing to get this off my chest for years. I remember the day I bought my paper towel holder/dispenser...what have you, at BED BATH AND BEYOND. It had..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "I bought 2 bottles of suave hairspray and the pump on each one does not work. I ran under hot water several times and they still do not work. ..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."