I am paying for HBO, Showtime, Max which comes with On Demand service from Mediacom. For almost two months the service has been nonexistant.

Don't Mediacom have trained personnel to fix every day problems? Their technicians have rewired my home, changed their boxes four times and I still do not get the service. I want to discontinue this service. My time is valuable and I can not sit at home every of the week waiting for a mediacom technician to show up.

They need to get their act straight and service the customer that pays their salary. Thank you

Comments

I just signed up for the internet and cable service and Mediacom installed on 11/4. The guy was running late for my 4 hour window of an appointment..

He had to leave and come back because he was behind for another service call. (Oh he backed into my tree at the end of my drive) Originally On Demand was available in my area when I signed up for service.. However, it could not be successfully operated. After 2 hours of phone calls to tech support (1 phone call getting disconnected when I ask to speak to supervisor) I find a technician who proceeds to inform me that On Demand is not available in my area until possibly the 1st of 2012..

and i get charged for the technician to come back out to give me the correct HD receiver.. I wish I would have read your comments before I signed up for the service.

MediacomSupport

I apologize for the frustrations you have had with the service. I would be happy to look into this issue for you if you could email your phone# or account# to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com

Thanks,