Moyock, North Carolina

We lose signal almost daily, we have to reset the modem and router to get it back on. I have called numerous times to complain and the service people are nice but that does not help my internet issues.

They replaced the modem but the rude guy on the phone today said it was most likely my modem. I find that hard to believe since my neighbors have the same issues.

Don't go with Mediacom, it was the only choice in our neighborhood but now Century Link is here. Don't know if they are any better yet, will find out.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #610698

I do apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. I would be happy to help get this issue resolved for you. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks!

Mediacom Social Media Team

Excelsior Springs, Missouri, United States #609894

Medicom was out here yesterday to fix the internet from going on and off, on and off, the neighbors and others behind me are having the same problem. They didn't fix the problem and told myself and the neighbor they can't come back out for 5 days.

I have no phone service since I have a vonage phone. This has been a continuous problem for a long time.

They need to redo the lines and do it right, I talked to a person who was in cable and was told they don't even have the drops done right here, so we'll continue to have problems. :(