Cincinnati, Ohio
4.8

I am writing this to share my experience of buying cable TV subscription through a website {https://mediacombundledeals.com/}. The sales staff was very pleasant and the overall experience was extremely satisfying. Contrary to my previous cable TV provider, I feel now I am paying exactly the right amount for the services that are being rendered by the provider. The number of channels, internet speed and home phone features are truly in compliance to my user profile. I strongly recommend Mediacom Bundle Deals and encourage everyone here to do check out their offers on the specified web address.

Thank You Mediacom!

Tylerschimming wrote the review because of good customer service at Mediacom and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most i loved. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Yeah, riiiiiiight.You are either a MediaCom Rep or a bone-headed shill.

Either way, YOU ARE LYING YOUR A## OFF.MediaCom is THE WORST cable company EVER, and they are GOING DOWN.