The cable box was installed on a Friday and the next day it was not working. I called to see about someone coming to replace it.

They told me it would be two weeks or I could go to my local office (1 hour away) and exchange it my self. The office hours were 8:30 to 4:30. I called several times. Not the first person made notes from the calls.

Since I could not get my appointment moved up I told them that the tech person could not come before 4:00 due to my job. Of course, they show up before 4:00. I called to when I got home to see if they could run back by to fix the problem. Yet again they told me no and that it would be another 2 weeks.

I was done with Mediacom at this point and cancelled my account. They told me I would get a full refund. When I received my refund check it was short about $30. When I called to ask about it they said there was no notes on my account about the full refund.

I think they are one of the worse companies I have ever had to deal with. They are incompetent and take no responsibility for their actions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Installation.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations