Thomasville, Alabama
2.0

When I got my Mediacom account I was told that it was a month to month service. After about 13 months I moved and cancelled my service.

The lady on the phone told be my ending balance and arranged to send me boxes to return the electronics. 2 months later, I received a bill for the balance of a 2-year contract. I never signed a 2-year contract. They quickly (within 2 months) sent ugly collection bills with a collection fee.

I paid it as they threatened to report it to the credit agencies, but it was an unjustified ripoff.

Be careful when dealing with this company, or pick someone else. Also, their pay per view consisted of 7 channels, half of which were ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "ripoff fee" of mediacom bundle and associated monetary loss in the amount of $183. Mediacom needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments