1.9

When I upgraded my cable a year ago I apparently got a sports channel and a movie channel for free for 3 months. After the 3 months it goes on the bill and I have to pay $7.95 a month for each unless I CALL AND CANCEL IT!

I never ordered it! Why should I have to cancel it. Check your bill each month to make sure you are getting what you ordered. Can anyone say FRAUD...

On another subject, I was without service for over 3 weeks because a "cable was broke under the road".

They told me they would adjust my bill accordingly. They didn't.

I called to question it and they told me they just wait for the customer to call AGAIN to change thier bill to reflect the outage. Unbelievable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Tv Service.

Reason of review: Fraud.

I liked: Tech, Customer service.

I didn't like: Channels put on package without permission, No doing what they said they would do.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The sales representative should have informed you of the promotional package at the time of the sale.

I do apologize that you were not made aware of the 3 month free deal.

I will be happy to make sure to remove any services that you did not request and also make sure the proper adjustments are placed on your account if you can contact us direct at totalcare@mediacomcc.com.

rollo2016

It's not "fraud" it's just your lack of adequately verifying your monthly statements. You snooze, you lose.