Salisbury,Missouri

please see fb page for details

here is one of the many reasons after over 4 years of service with Mediacom in Salisbury MO. I have created this page . I have a 20 mbs speed package through the company.My speeds vary widely but Low speed ,packet loss , and signal drop have been an issue since the 2nd month of service some 4 years ago . After EXTENSIVE communication with Mediacom. The conclusion was they are not OBLIGATED to provide service, and that I could either:

upgrade to a faster service package(which I had done in the past which did not resolve the issue.)

Pay to have a technician come out (they were out quite frequently the first 2 years and nothing was resolved)

What do you think is a reasonable expectation for a company to resolve a service issue ? I myself do not believe 4 years is , nor do I agree with the options the mediacom representative.

I have NO desire to cancel my service as this is the only viable option for me.

If you have had an unsatisfactory experience with mediacom past /present please post and send contact information if you want to be added to a list that will be presented to mediacom in the future thank you for your time and posts

Leslie Smith

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments