Springfield, Missouri

Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system.Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when they broke it.

On Friday 8/5/2016 I turned on the sprinkler to discover the breakage. They said they would repair it by Monday 8/8/2016 when I showed them the water spraying up like a fountain. -As of today it has been a week and no repair has been performed. I attempted emailing Medicom regarding this situation via their website on Thursday 8/11/2016 but no reply has been received.

Today I have attempted to call Medicom from the telephone number listed on the local office website. You guessed it, I was put in a LONG wait time. When I was connected to a Customer Service Representative, she was in Florida. Now I am told that I should receive a call in 24 to 48 hours from someone in the Springfield, Mo office.

We just want to be made whole again.

Also they did something to caused the water level to dropped in our fish pond and we are having to add water.If this is their way of doing business then please beware.

Review about: Mediacom Installation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Corrected to the same condition prior to damage

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion