Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system.Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when they broke it.
On Friday 8/5/2016 I turned on the sprinkler to discover the breakage. They said they would repair it by Monday 8/8/2016 when I showed them the water spraying up like a fountain. -As of today it has been a week and no repair has been performed. I attempted emailing Medicom regarding this situation via their website on Thursday 8/11/2016 but no reply has been received.
Today I have attempted to call Medicom from the telephone number listed on the local office website. You guessed it, I was put in a LONG wait time. When I was connected to a Customer Service Representative, she was in Florida. Now I am told that I should receive a call in 24 to 48 hours from someone in the Springfield, Mo office.
We just want to be made whole again.
Also they did something to caused the water level to dropped in our fish pond and we are having to add water.If this is their way of doing business then please beware.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "August 18, 2015 I decided to take my mother, sister and friend to Buffalo Wild Wings in Speedway, IN for a birthday lunch. We questioned the waitress regarding how many..."
- "This company is absolutely horrible. I called them on the phone, asked them if the item I wanted was available for delivery that day, and they said yes, so I..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."