Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system.Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when they broke it.
On Friday 8/5/2016 I turned on the sprinkler to discover the breakage. They said they would repair it by Monday 8/8/2016 when I showed them the water spraying up like a fountain. -As of today it has been a week and no repair has been performed. I attempted emailing Medicom regarding this situation via their website on Thursday 8/11/2016 but no reply has been received.
Today I have attempted to call Medicom from the telephone number listed on the local office website. You guessed it, I was put in a LONG wait time. When I was connected to a Customer Service Representative, she was in Florida. Now I am told that I should receive a call in 24 to 48 hours from someone in the Springfield, Mo office.
We just want to be made whole again.
Also they did something to caused the water level to dropped in our fish pond and we are having to add water.If this is their way of doing business then please beware.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS..."
- "I bought a bag of your 98 cent chuckychocolate chip cookies and bit into acookie and it had either a finger nail or piece of plastic and then had tovomit!..."
- "Less than 6 months ago I purchase the Winter Park collection bedroom set for my 10-year-old daughter.One evening approximately one month ago, when she was getting into her full size..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."