Selbyville, Delaware
2.0
Coverage Area

For 2 years now we have had Mediacom all was fine till they decided to trench a new cable to our house 9 mos ago. Now the signal is so unstable modem has trouble staying connected.

We have since had 6 techs out to look at the problem. Each tech come up with a new idea what will make it better all of them have failed to improve the signal and some have made it substantial worse. "They have now told me they have done everything that can be done and its my problem now." I have rewired the entire house with top tier cable and Monster brand splitters no improvement.

Worse then that each tech bad mouths the last tech that was there saying the others work was garbage.

This shows me Mediacom has poor and inconsistent training of its techs. I know more about the system then most of them had.

Unfortunate they are the only highspeed provider in our area.

This is the worst internet provider and by far the worst customer support i have ever encountered with any company in any field of service.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Mediacom to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer servive poor quality connection. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Riverside, New Jersey, United States #1100450

has your issue been resolved?