Two to threes times a week the internet goes down for hours,the tv service goes out and the phone as well. Nothing ever gets done, customer service is rude as if by calling them you are interrupting them.

My kids have missed homework assignments and I missed a training module all because -"there's no known problems" "we'll send someone out in a week at a time convenient for us" "no we cannot make an adjustment" I feel tricked as I moved here and somehow it wasn't made clear that I signed a 2 yr contract. I had asked for NO contract. Now of course I am trapped with crappy service and no customer service at all. Furthermore I am sick of unplugging the POWER CORD and resetting.

It's a waste of my time. I expect something to work.

If it were a faulty purchase I can return it but of course Mediacom will not allow that. Very unhappy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 23, 2013.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello,

This is not the level of service in which we expect our customers to experience. We will be happy to look into the service issues as well as pull the call in which you signed up for service to see if you were informed of the 2-year contract. Can you send us an email to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com with your account or phone number?

Tim