Crofton, Kentucky

when you cut off my service ,i paid on time for three years, and then cut me off again,then they talked us again in to it for 69.00 for two years.And then they are cutting us after 28 days.You are nothing but crooks,and i pray that you lose all your contracts and we will vote you out of christian county,ky.you have more lairs in your company,than honest busnieness.i wii never trust medicom ever again lairs lairs lairs lairs lairs lairs lairs lairs we are going to get medicom out of christian county ,ky you ceos suck i am on a limited income.i pray you to get shut down

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $179. Mediacom needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Good morning. I do apologize for your inconvenience and I will be more than happy to check into as to why your services were shut off and make sure this is remedied.

You can reach us direct at totalcare@mediacomcc.com. Thanks