i had a service appointment, they were scheduled to be here. with 30 minutes left in my 2 hour window.

they call to say they wont make it and have no idea why they scheduled me because they are too busy today to help me...even though i scheduled my appointment more than one week ago. i would love to cancel, but i have limited options here in my area. they are overpriced and we get very few channels. I'm so mad!!!

when you customer service, they say you need to call them, well why do i have an appointment if i need to call them????

this is not the first time they have cancelled an appointment on the same day. i had to *** of work to be home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom technical support. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments