Intermittent service of the internet.Tech came out ,put a new connector.Field rep came out next time and checked the outside, never came in the house. Tech came in again told me modem was bad.

I went in office to find out why i was being charged for a modem that did not belong to mediacom. Receptionist said she would find out and let me know within a week. Discovered that mediacom modem # different than my modem #. A month later no resolution.

I went back to the office . Same receptionist took my bad modem inside and came back later claiming it belonged to mediacom modem as I was being charged for it.Would not return it to me. I left after I informed them that I wanted my brand new modem that I bought the day before activated so I would have the internet. The answer was they could not do it.

So I said you can take MY bad modem claim it to be yours and I have to call the 800 # from home to activate the internet.(I did not have my receipt of the purchase of the bad modem) She said that was what I had to do. I am handicapped and was walking with a cane. I moved to Burlington Iowa from Florida.

This would have never happened in Florida where customer service is premium .People want your business unlike here where monopolies can get away with treating customers like retards.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello janyog,

I apologize for the level of service you have received thus far. I will be happy to look into these issues for you to make sure they get resolved properly. Can you send us an email to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com with your account or phone number, along with a brief description of these issues?

Tim