Mediacom Customer Service
- (310) 309-8210 12180 Millennium Drive Suite 440 Playa Vista, CA
- (734) 677-8000 2100 Commonwealth Blvd , Suite 201 Ann Arbor, MI
- (312) 698-5400 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 250 Chicago, IL
- (212) 912-4200 498 Seventh Ave 24th Floor New York, NY
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Customer service, Sales guy and manager, When it worked once, Service when it worked a, Pleasant technician
Poor customer service, Unable to resolve problem, No one resolves the problem, Issue was not resolved, No one resolves problem
Mediacom is an American leader in the field of telecommunications. The company offers numerous cable services to more than 1.500 communities in the country. Their services include digital cable TV, 8Mbps high-speed Internet connection and brand new telephone service. Mediacom is proud to be the company which delivers the most advanced and fast service to their clients among which Video On Demand VOD, High Definition Televisions HDTV and Digital Video Recorders DVR. Mediacom cares about its customers' time therefore the company introduced one single bill for television, telephone and internet. The bill can also be paid online. At Mediacom you can buy VIP package to enjoy more privileges, introductory price of 89.85 is valid for the first twelve months. Mediacom also offers great deals for business people and collaborates with schools, hospitals and municipal governments.
Mediacom is ranked 251 out of 1797 in Telecommunications category
Where Reviews Came From
- Des Moines, Iowa, United States
- Middletown, New York, United States
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Davenport, Iowa, United States
- Springfield, Missouri, United States
- Waterloo, Iowa, United States
- Valdosta, Georgia, United States
- Iowa City, Iowa, United States
- Eldridge, Iowa, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Mediacom to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future