I entered into a 2 year contract with Mediacom in March 2012. I was quoted a price for unlimited internet service, the STARS TV package and unlimited nationwide phone service.

About 2 weeks ago Mediacom announced they are going to start limiting internet service to 250 MB/months with additional fees of $10/month for packets of 50 MBs of service above this base.

I have a contract price and now Mediacom is trying to change the terms and cost of service. In addition to poor reliability and terrible customer service, Mediacom has now proven that they are totally dishonest and that their word is WORTHLESS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Tv Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2013.

Comments

Hello,

We do completely understand your frustration your contract issues. Our Social Media Team will be happy to look into this for you. Can you send us an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Mediacom Social Media Team

to Anonymous South Pekin, Illinois, United States #718943

Glad to help a customer that complains online. Does nothing for the people you shafted that don't complain online.

*** you. Also *** your new 150gb cap.

I hope mediacom management gets curbstomped. The wage earners deserve better and management deserves to get burned alive.