1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Once again I was promised a two year deal from Mediacom.It is a two year contract with the price guaranteed for one year and it is supposed to go up $10 per month the second year.

The price went up after 3 months! Their excuse is that the sports package was not included in the deal and was free for 3 months however I was told I was being charged $5 per month for the sports package. I even had the sales person send me an email with the pricing. However that means nothing and it seems I get a hollow apology for the sales rep being inept but nothing I can do about the charge.

This is not the first time I have been lied to by the sales rep to get the sale.Beware of what you are told by the sales department as it means nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mediacom deal. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments