Metropolis, Illinois

Every month, my Mediacom cable or internet goes out.If a frog pees within 30 miles of my house, it goes out.

The last 2 time a cable was cut in Indiana. When I call, some chiipper sounding guy goes through his spiel before telling me I can't talk to anyone. Their customer service system is ALWAYS overloaded, and the recording will tell you to call back in 4 hours. Last night some girl was on the recording muttering something about 1800 somethings.

I would never use Mediacom if I had a business. Besides being out of service, they will not even let me talk to a live person. Since I'm bundled, I guess I'd be SOL if I wanted my phone checked while my internet was down. Very poor customer relations.

I wrote on one of these boards before and a Mediacom woman said she would adjust my bill for all the time I was without service.Of course, that never happened.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

I would be more than happy to assist with the service issues that you have been experiencing. Please send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I can check your account to see what has been going on to cause this.

-James