I was looking at my Mediacom email this morning to Suddenly I was "logged off" and when I logged back in my inbox was empty!

I got on line with their support chat and, after about 30 minutes I was told that the email was "deleted from the server". I was also told to reset my password.

The password reset was a huge hassle. It wouldn't work so I was given instructions that didn't match the screens I was seeing. I had to hunt around to find it on my own.

End result, 30 minutes wasted, still no email, and a new password that I now have to remember and configure on my PC's. AHHHHH!!!!!!

Comments

I WOULD SURELY LIKE TO HAVE MY MEDIACOM ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD BACK OR EVEN ANOTHER MEDIACOM ACCOUNT SO I CAN HOOK INTO MY OLD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITH MY PIC ALL ON IT .THANKS PLEASE HELP ME CALL ME AT 229 438-7459ANYTIME OKFOR INFO. ELAINE WHITLOCK

MediacomSupport

Hello,

I will be happy to look into this issue for you. Can you send an email to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com with your account or phone number, along with your mediacom email address?

Tim