A service technician came to my house and replaced my modem because of a service problem. When I closed my account I was turned over to a collector because they claimed that I did not turn in my modem.

After doing some research it became obvious that the old modem that was removed by the service technician was never removed from my account.

After 7 calls to Mediacom averaging 1 hour each they refuse to credit my account for the modem. All of the internal service notes show that the technician was there and that a new modem was installed but they will not accept the fact that the technician did not remove the modem from my account.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Credit my account for the missing modem and contact collections company to let them know that the modem has been accounted for..

I didn't like: How poor customer service is, No one resolves the problem.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #939987

Hey,

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you received when getting that modem removed from your account. We'd love to assist you in this endeavor.

Feel free to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information and a description of the issue so we can investigate this for you.

You can also contact us on our support forums at http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,