Loxley, Alabama
5.0

Update by user Dec 07, 2015

Tech installed service and did it in the time frame stated. Tech was very nice and even walked me through getting my PC on the 'Net.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2015

Contacted Mediacom on December 4th and requested new service. Payed for the first month and 3 additional months right off the bat. Was asked if a 2 PM to 4 PM time on December 4th was okay. I was shocked that they would install it that fast, but the only time I was available was on Sunday between 1 PM and 5 PM. Rep said that they didn't have any openings, but asked to place me on hold for a minute to check something. After a 5 minute wait the rep came back on the phone and said that they had contacted a tech and he would come out on his day off and perform the install on the 6th. Today is the 5th, and I just got a call from the Tech wanting to reconfirm my install time for the 6th.

I have to admit that I am a little awestruck at the level of customer service and the bending over backwards for me.

I guess if you are polite and work with them, they will work with you as well. Awesome experience so far with Mediacom!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Patralli is quite happy with customer service and ease of billing. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "i have to select this option as i can't select more than one. customer service: excellent - fast order processing: excellent - fair pricing: excellent - in time delivery: excellent" of mediacom prime plus. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom prime plus in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

Patralli

Just as an update from above. They installed on time and the Tech was very nice!