Nogales, Arizona
5.0
Coverage Area

How some issues with install however most likely our fault for not having access thru our concrete drive. For a small fee of $375.00 mediacom had a crew of 4 guys trenching and laying cable.

Excellent I felt! Boy those guys worked hard in our 110degf heat. I found if you don't call and complain like some irate *** these companies will treat you like gold. If you pay your account on time it probably helps.

Once they flag you as an abusive customer they will do anything to unload you. I sincerely feel as a business owner myself that any company is in business just to upset you.

I've had my share of undesirable unsatisfyable customers and had some who tipped me $100 or more. You get what you pay for.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of mediacom internet from Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service and pleasant technician. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Total BS. Bet they don't think our money is abusive, though, huh?

interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts,Thanks a million once again, Regards servicenow training in hyderabad

Excellent you felt, huh?