Leo-Cedarville, Indiana
2.5

I have had Mediacom for over 20 years; the internet for at least 15. I have begun "trying" to stream movies and video's so upgraded to 50 meg.

download. Long and short, ever since i CAN'T stream movies with speeds in the single digits. I have my own router, but agreed to rent theirs for another $4/mo. ...no change....single digit speeds.

The poor service guy's been out here 3 times in 5 weeks.....he said the problem is with the system...not my equipment.......I;ve called them so many times they're on speed dial......seldom to you get to talk to someone who's first language is English (which is fine....but....it;s SO hard to understand what is being said. It just seems like I get jerked around all the time.......I don't think I've ever heard of a company with so many bad reviews.....It's amazing they stay in business......if you have ANY options, I'd pursue one other than mediacom...!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no one resolves the problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mediacom internet service. Mediacom needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

...as an update, heres my latest wifi test....with the computer 1 foot from ghe router.....

mediacom's service is just horrible