I was a new customer. When I contacted Media for the first time, I requested that my current phone number remain unchanged.

I requested phone and internet service. Upon installation, my phone number had been changed to a new number. Additonally we (my family) noticed that we could only get wireless access in rooms close to the router. I called aboout the change in my phone number.

I spoke to David in customer service. I was told it would take 5 business days for the number change, and David indicated he would call me back. I never received that call. I called after 5 business days because my number had not been changed back to the original number.

This time I spoke to a different customer service person. After explaining the above to her in reference to the telephone number, she put me on hold for about 10-15 minutes. Upon returning she tells me it will take 3 business days for the number to be changed and that no one has done anything as of yet to effect the change. Well after waiting the 5 days and nothing ahs been accomplished by Media Com, then throw in the less than adequate wirelss service.

I decided to cancel my service and return to AT&T. I additionally ask to speak to a Manager, and after being placed on hold for another 10 minutes was told no supervisor was available (of course). I informed the customer service person I was less than satisfied and Midai Com needs to come pick up their equipment. I also informed customer service I wanted my money back.

So far I have not heard from any supervisor from Media Com. I also plan to tell everyone I know about the ineptness of Media Com and how they treat their customers.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Buena Park, California, United States #677695

Hello,

That is certainly not the level of service we expect to provide to our customers. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will be happy to work on getting this issue resolved.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

cableman12

do you really think mediacom cares about what you have to say?? all they want it your money!