Coverage Area
Style and Design

Mediacom has assessed me monthly late fees on a late fee that I refused to pay. It continues to this day and now I owe near $50.00 in fees.

I wrote a letter directly to their Customer Service team, and I never got the courtesy of a response. Normally I use Bill Pay to pay them but I've begun to write checks and send them with the payment stub and a note. I staple the check to the stub several times so it can't go thru their automated processing system, and yet the check always manages to get cashed. No response about the late fees, and each month another late fee on the late fees.

How is it that this company has no regard for customer service yet remains in business? They have a corner on the market here, and because there's no other cable service, they just don't care. It is not acceptable. I am actively looking for another option so I can get rid of these leeches.

It may come to having their services disconnected, and doing without cable or the internet. Greed prevails with this company.

Why should I pay to be ignored? Not!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. ddion is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. The most disappointing about mediacom customer care at Mediacom was issue was not resolved and bad service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments