Coverage Area
Style and Design

Mediacom has assessed me monthly late fees on a late fee that I refused to pay. It continues to this day and now I owe near $50.00 in fees.

I wrote a letter directly to their Customer Service team, and I never got the courtesy of a response. Normally I use Bill Pay to pay them but I've begun to write checks and send them with the payment stub and a note. I staple the check to the stub several times so it can't go thru their automated processing system, and yet the check always manages to get cashed. No response about the late fees, and each month another late fee on the late fees.

How is it that this company has no regard for customer service yet remains in business? They have a corner on the market here, and because there's no other cable service, they just don't care. It is not acceptable. I am actively looking for another option so I can get rid of these leeches.

It may come to having their services disconnected, and doing without cable or the internet. Greed prevails with this company.

Why should I pay to be ignored? Not!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Customer Care.

I didn't like: Issue was not resolved, Bad service.

Comments