Mediacom service can be good for about a month then crashes and you lose cable tv then internet then it will run for a few weeks then crash and your internet is on then off then on then off and Mediacoms answer is to send you a new modum and adjust your bill for 5 days. Spent 2 hours trying to get to a human and when you do they barely speak English and its BS what you have to do to get your system fixed. I think we as consumers should have the option of having our Town/City served by a provider which would have an office within 25 miles of your location and not 60 + miles the way Mediacom is set up.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Jackson, Alabama, United States #1336525

Mediacom is probably the worst t.v. provider I've ever used and I used directtv for so long.

That's saying something. Our TiVo box is not found and working 5 to 10 times a day. My recorded shows record in pieces. Over half of the month TiVo doesn't even work.

We've had person after person come change wires, boxes, connects etc.

To no avail. I've never had cable make me want to hurt someone before but when you're over halfway into a show and it cuts out for no reason, multiple times a week, you'd feel my pain.