Since September I've been paying for this service. I've have called in to ask for help with this issue at an average of maybe 3 times per month. The last tech that came to my house on the 15th of January told me, "ms. There is no need for you to keep calling us. First of all the equiptment sucks and all of the customers end up having to purchase there own equiptment."

If I would have known that this was going to be like this I wouldn't have even signed up for the service since I can only use it in one room. When I call in to speak with an agent on this matter, they have so many solutions "that don't seem to work!".

So today I called in to get a few days ( A FEW DAYS) extension on my bill and............."OH NO MAME, WE DON'T DO THAT!"

ARE YOU SERIOUS MEDIACOM? As patient as I have been with u guys! And the only reason I'm trying so *** hard to be patient with you is because I am a student and I need my wifi. But this BS is sad.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello

I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. If you would like to email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with a description of your issue, I will be happy to help get this resolved. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,