Not sure what is going on but every Friday morning for the past 4 weeks we have lost internet service. When I call I get a message that they are investigating a possible outage in our area.

I cannot talk to anyone, the only option they give is to go to their website and webchat with someone for assistance. Hello! I don't have internet service so how can I webchat! Unfortunately I work from home on Fridays and this has cost me money in lost hours of work.

I will be contacting Verizon today to see if they offer service in my neighborhood. I am truly fed up with this lack of service for which I pay!

It also seems a bit more than coincidental that this is ocurrung every Friday or perhaps I just don't notice it other days because I am at work. I truly hope FIOS is available so I can get rid of this fly by night company!

Reason of review: Not receiving internet service I am being charged for..

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello! I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience.

I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations