1.4

Copied from my Facebook page. This is for Opp and Andalusia areas that has Mediacom!

I would like to know how many others that keeps getting the runaround from Mediacom and them putting in the cable box and modem. I have been dealing with them for 3 weeks. They first was suppose to send me a modem. I never got it.

Called last week because my neighbor told me that if I didn’t have it after the 22nd of this month then I wouldn’t have internet anymore. So I called them and he couldn’t even find a tracking number. In other words it wasn’t sent. So he was going to have it sent.

And I found out by checking on the cable packages that if I didn’t get the cable box that I wouldn’t be able to pick up the cable. Mind you I never got a letter to tell me of this. So last week they was going to send a tech out the next day to hook up the boxes. The tech came the next day and tells me they suppose to send me the boxes that he doesn’t have them.

So he calls someone and they are sending the boxes and set up for someone to come back today. Since I didn’t get them by yesterday I called them late yesterday. The guy said after he talked with the supervisor since he couldn’t find anything about them getting sent that he would write an update for the tech to go by Opp or Andalusia to pick the boxes up before they come. As I am waiting for the tech to come I received a call from Mediacom.

Guess what? They are going to have to send me the boxes because he doesn’t have them. Don’t know if it is the same tech which told me that they sent him from Florida to help out here. I am fuming right now because they are giving me the runaround.

I told them that I would check out Direct TV. I want to know if anyone else is having this problem with Mediacom! Sorry for the rant but I am tired of the runaround. You know that with them having to put boxes in this area since they bought out Andalusia cable that they need the boxes in stock.

I don’t remember how long it has been since they bought them out but I think they have had plenty of time to have the boxes. Not to mention that the first of the year it took me 3 months to get my email back where I could get my email.

Review about: Mediacom Technical Support.

Comments