Ha broadband internet is that what they call it i beg to differ. I have been a customer of mediacom for a little over a year now and i have been having issues with my internet.

They keep telling me well u live in an apartment complex the signal is being split many times. So that I lived in apartment complex complex I should suffer? NO oh then after that they tell be that the server is overloaded and it will be fixed in 2 months so i held on to their crappy service. Now in June of this year i moved giving them anther chance i moved into a house thats right by the cable line pole in otherwards the pole is right outside my house and travels 40" to the splitter in my house no (many hook-ups) hehehe now i have even worse internet i average about 1.1-1.3 mbps and when i feel is a great day i get 4 mbps wow i should have that on a bad day in peak hours!!!

Now my bill doubled so i talk to a rep they tell em speak to the retention ctr and work out a new plan to where i barely pay for internet they said we are sending another tech out Friday i said the guy just left my house 2 hrs ago and my speeds are *** 875kilobytes i mean seriously so now i get less than 1/12 of the service so i told them i'm paying 1/12 of the bill till they get it right they said then you will be disconnected i said then give me full service or even half!!! so Friday came around and the service tech never came out go figure and speeds are slow so i called again and they said, to make a long story short, we would rather lose you as a customer than fix our problem and when i did speak to the tech the last time he was here he said people are dropping like flies as customers so if those reading this is researching mediacom as a cable provider then DO NOT GO WITH THEM GET DISH GET DIRECT SOMETHING OTHER THAN MEDIACOM they will welcome u in real nice as a selling point and then give you *** for service and butt rape you on prices

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

I am sorry for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. I will be happy to check your account to see what the issue is and do what it takes to make things right. Please email me your phone number or account number to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks