We switched back to mediacom from dish in August..what a huge mistake that was! I just called to set up a payment arrangement because I am off work till the 18th do to surgery and the aldy informs me I dont qualify since I havent been a customer for 12 months...must not matter we had them for 3 years prior or that my past due balance which is 154.00 includes a phone service I have never used and cancelled more than a month ago.

I simply want to pay my bill on November 22 that is asking for a additional two weeks. How valued am I mediacom? I am seriously disgusted with their inability to make exceptions for certain situations. My husband and I are struggling financially to survive with me being off work and cable and internet are a luxurythat will be the first to go and yet you refuse to even work with us.

Neglected to cancel our phone service with no apology or credit to the account.

We will be cancelling asap unless the request to pay on November 22 is met! James Pearson

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Glad to see that you are consistent in being a *** when it comes to minding other peoples business.

Glad to finally read later in your rant tha at least you recognize that if you are "struggling to survive" you should cancel the luxuries you obviously cannot afford. Don't whine and make it someone else's problem if you cannot pay your own bills.

Not their obligation to float you. They are not a bank.

to growup #755675

Wow what a mindless comment I was asking for an undestandind not a handout. ***!!

to Anonymous #1128094

Don't sweat the small talk. "growup" is just another rat-faced Mediacom Shill out to discourage people from telling the TRUTH about those low-life, lying-a$$ THIEVES.

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #748802

Hello James,

I do understand your frustration with the level of service you have received thus far. We will be happy to look into this for you. Can you send your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Mediacom Social Media Team