First, mediacom used subcontractors for installation and they did a horrible job. The installation was not done correctly and the installer told me " this is the best I can" the screen was green and I did not get most of the HD channels.

The installer then wanted me to sign his form stating the job was done satisfactorily. I told him I would not and he stated that he would disconnect the cable. I called mediacom and was told that the situation would have to be corrected at another time but I had to sign the paper to close out the order. And if the problem was my tv fault that I would be charged 25.00 for a service charge.

A couple of days later a technician came out and changed some settings on the box. The screen cleared up, but I wanted a new box and was told no. That the box was fine.

It is now a few weeks later and now, the on demand has distortion through the middle of the screen. OMG!

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

cableman12

who cares get directv!

MediacomSupport

Hello, I regret to hear of this trouble that you've had with installation and technical visits. I can certainly work with you and the field to ensure that we get these issues taken care of and your service up to speed. If you'd like, please send me a quick message to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. Include your account information and reference this site and we can get started. Thanks!

-Drew