I have had several internet providers and this has to be by far the WORST ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is consistently down, or so slow that dial up would be faster. If you call customer service you speak to someone who doesn't even live here in the USA so how the *** are they going to help you or even know what the *** is going.

I would not recommend it and I can wait until my contract is up. This is why they have a contract because if not 3 weeks into your service you would cancel and move on.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Pay your bill on time. Don't call in and complain every day for more freebies etc. if you received contracted customer service in the phillipines that means you were already flagged as an impossible customer.

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #830565

Hey wcoker, I'm very sorry you're having this issue, that is not the level of service we expect to provide. We can most certainly take a look into your internet issue.

If the internet is consistently slow and dropping out intermittently it sounds like it could be a signal related problem.

It could even be an issue with a splitter that the modem is connected to. If you want to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com we'll dig deeper into the issue!

Thanks,