I was told one thing and promised a lower price but instead they cancelled channels and raised my price and now tell me they can't do anything about it. I've been a customer for 15 years and this is how they treat you, of course they basically have a monopoly on cable here and there is no other choice cable wise for the amount of internet we use, (all others are too slow for our household or have data caps that we'd reach in a day) so they don't care about the customer at all since they know they are the only cable here.

Every time I've had to have a service tech come out I was told it would be free but I've been charged a lot each time. They also keep changing my offers with the promise of lower prices but it goes way up instead and I'm told I can't go back or get the price quoted. If possible never do business with Mediacom they are crooks and liars and bullies and the customer service agents will play with your service too.

They laughed at me for being hung up on when I called back and then they hang up again, it's not an accidental disconnect and it was quite obvious. Mediacom is just horrible and it's a shame they are allowed to have a monopoly on these services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments