Howard Lake, Minnesota

We have had constant problems with our Internet kicking out and when calling for help they tell us to reset our modem. They then tell us they are upgrading computer systems so they can't access our account to credit us.

It is to the point that our Internet goes out almost daily. This happens during good and bad weather and at random times throughout the day. Our cable box has had to be replaced twice already. For the amount of money i spend on this cable bill, i should be able to have reliable service.

I would never recommend this company to anyone. If you have any choice at all go with another company.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Columbus, Georgia, United States #648794

I have been having the same issue i work online ive actually lost money cuz of this issue i think we should get together write to the better business buro and get a pettiton going maybebget a better company to take over that will replace towes or fix them and actually takw care of their customers...i used to have charter till i moved out of the service area *** or high water charter never cut off ever the net would slow during storms but now i deal with my net shuttin off about 200 times a day ....if any one actually wants to help me remove this company contact me at annarobin88@gmail.com

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #628753

This is not the level of service we expect our customers to received. I would be happy to help work on getting these issues resolved. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,