I am personally going out of my way to report this company to the FTC, FCC, BBB, and the attorney general. For over month we have had to call in at least 5 different times with each phone call going well over 30 minutes, just to get simple things installed and to get their service to work.

for a month nothing worked ( still doesn't) and every one you talk to is really rude and talks to you like its a burden they have to help. I am sorry you work for a *** company who has mulitple complaints a day! They tried sending us a 390.00 bill for services we never received!!! CONSUMER ROBBERY!!!

every one there is an ***!!! No one seems to know what is going on and the only way for them to find out is to send a tech out and you have to wait weeks even up to a month to get them to come out, all while you are still paying for a service you are not receiving!! we have had 4 service techs out and the last one who was out was out to check our internet, did something outside and now not only does our internet not work, our cable doesnt either!!! WTF is going on!

i call mediacom and all they can tell me is they dont know what is going on and that they would need to send yet another person out and it would take a month!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!

HOW ARE COMPANIES LIKE THIS ALLOWED TO BE A SERVICE COMPANY?!?!?!?! I AM BEYOND, FRUSTRATED, IRRITATED, AND PISSED OFF!!!!!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations