They just *** suck. Can't even stream a simple non high def Netflix show because they use a freaking shared multi strand cable to an area.

So while all the old men are viewing their evening ***, normal folks can't watch anything family related. I hate this company and their foreign call "center folks" with a passion. They suck and I hope they are out of business soon. We went with directv for TV and they rock.

Unfortunately we have to use mediacom for cable since we live in the country....and I can't say enough about how useless the service is. If you work for mediacom, u are no better than a government worker sucking off the public ***............

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mediacom cable service from Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments