Wayzata, Minnesota

About 2 years ago I moved from a Comcast neighborhood to one serviced by Mediacom. I feel like I'm living in a third world country.

I've NEVER gotten the download speed that I'm paying for, but now it's practically unusable. When I call service, there's an automated message saying there's an outage in my area. 3 nights in a row I've gotten this same message. I launched a chat session with them from work yesterday to complain.

Today, the voice message still says there's an outage in my area, the LAUNCH button on the chat page is disabled, and my email goes unanswered. I think they are so inundated with problem calls they just shut everything down and went home. I am searching for other options but unfortunately in my area there are not many alternatives.

Oh, and my bill went up over $20 last month. Same bundle (of ***), I just get to pay more for it now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments