I have had Mediacom for over a year and I can almost guarantee that for half of that year I have had issues with this service. Ive already filed complaints on this site which got me help from the corporate level for that time.

I have had techs out at my home and on the line 14 plus times and they still can not resolve the issue. You would think that if I am a customer they could resolve this issue instead they raise my bill even more although I have so many issues this is unacceptable!! My issues are ongoing from no internet to very slow internet to no cable or phone service it seems that every week I'm having issues and I am tired of dealing with it!! Worst customer service and internet service EVER.

And you set me up an appointment for almost a month later??????

A month I am paying for this service and you cant have someone come out and fix this issue? UNACCEPTABLE!!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello thomas.parrish,

I can see that our Social Media Team has been working with you via our Corporate Facebook page, as well as over email. I assure you, we will get your issues resolved. If you have any further questions or issues other than what we are addressing, please feel free to let us know using one of the outlets you are currently using.

Mediacom Social Media Team