Last week i canceled my previous tv provider to bundle my tv and internet with mediacom. It would save me $100 dollars a month.

I called mediacom and set up an appointment time which would be a week later. Today i get a call from the tech asking if he could come early because he had to go to class or something. I replied no because i wouldnt be off work. No big deal.

He said he would pass my account to another tech, but they would still be there at the scheduled time. I make it home before the scheduled time. 2 hours after and a tech still hasnt arrived. I call customer service and wait 15 minutes just to get hung up on when i explain the situation.

I call back and wait another 15 minutes before i get a represenative. I explain the situation again just to be told that my account was put on hold because a tech called me and he/she didnt get an answer, but i never got that call. So then the blame was placed on me because i didnt answer a phone call that i never recieved. No one ever even showed up to my home.

So the solution was to reschedule my appointment time. They expected me to wait another week because they failed to uphold thier appointment with me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2017.

Comments