2.5

On the day of install, the tech left a cable running across the driveway for 2 days, and even then I had to call to complain before the *** came back out to hang it.

Internet download speeds were around 8mb down on a 30mb plan. I pay for a 14mb down plan on a different provider now and consistently get 12. There were also outages about once a month with no explanation.

Two weeks after cancelling service we were billed for a full month. When my wife called to complain, the customer service rep said it was my WIFE'S fault for not calling back to check and make sure they actually canceled the service she called them to cancel. They did decide to charge us the appropriate $7 instead of a full $75 for a month's service we had unsubscribed from.

If you have absolutely no other options for Internet, it would be an adequate service. But I'd definitely try to push them for a promotional rate of around $50. Otherwise you're getting flat-out robbed. Luckily I don't have to rely on them anymore.

Capotesan wrote the review because of bad quality at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to "i want mediacom to die in a fire".

The most disappointing in user's experience was how poor customer service is and quality of service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments