For the last 2 years I've had Mediacom. The last 16 months have been *** internet not only including hikes to my bill and not limited to sevices I paid for but didn't have.

I was compensated some what as fair as equipment and services fees but I doubt tax and hassle were included. Recently I had no issues and out of no where everything goes to *** while they think your not paying attention. Now I can't use internet but cable works fine. I only have cable because it's cheaper with it then without.

I've been under-sold, under- serviced, slightly compensated, but most of all under appreciated for continued consumer reliability. I say before they praise having the fastest internet they need the most reliable. Today it's impossible to succeed with a home network yet I haven't seen a single; completely, stable day. Speed isn't consistent, not even upload and well with in my parameters I might add.

I had to wait 3 months to get a cable changed that I KNEW was an issue now I'm questioning the rest that they said we're ok while installing MY service. So hopefully multitudes feel the same and even more in the office see what hassle they give they're consumers. Forget the fastest be reliable and pay some techs better maybe then they'll care about they're own services when then install cable. Not within unbelievable tolerances of it's ok but only the finest, best for the service you provide not the *** bare minimum.

Get it together! One day toulll get fecal matter dropped on you and I guarantee you won't like it

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments