Butler, Indiana
3.0

I had trouble with my internet for 2 years I called them all the time to fix the problem ever time they came out they would say nothing was wrong sometimes the cable guy would call an say I had corp. check it they said there is nothing wrong.

so no show . I got calls from New York office still not fix.

so I went to my local office again an than they checked to see if there was a upgrade an there was three years ago an my modem was out dated so to get it fixed I had to pay 60 dollars to fix it.it was there fault but I had to pay to fix that's bull ***. than just lately my bill was late they decided to change there policy the bill said if back is not paid by the 15 of the month they would shut off my cable so they decided to shut it off on the 6th of this month I talked to the lady in auburn Indiana an she told me my bill was 45 day behind but it was when I call the 800 number but there policy was changed with out notice

Jacob Baird Butler Indiana cant wait till someone new comes in the area to get read of lie of this company an make people pay for there mistake for there problems

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mediacom internet from Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Mediacom to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how poor customer service is. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments