Second outage in 60 days. 5 days to get a tech out the first time, over 2 WEEKS this time.

Insanely frustrating automated troubleshooting system, wait time for an agent always at least 15 minutes. Absolutely worst utility-type service ever. First tech disconnected several TVs, failed to reconnect, had to make several trips to get service re-established. Asked by customer service if I was interested in adding phone service.

Why would I add a service when they can't reliably provide what I'm already paying for?

Scripted customer service treats customers like complete idiots. I've had far better experiences with government agencies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!,

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations