Second outage in 60 days. 5 days to get a tech out the first time, over 2 WEEKS this time.

Insanely frustrating automated troubleshooting system, wait time for an agent always at least 15 minutes. Absolutely worst utility-type service ever. First tech disconnected several TVs, failed to reconnect, had to make several trips to get service re-established. Asked by customer service if I was interested in adding phone service.

Why would I add a service when they can't reliably provide what I'm already paying for?

Scripted customer service treats customers like complete idiots. I've had far better experiences with government agencies.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!,

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations