Elburn, Illinois
1.3

Forced to use Mediacom for 10 yrs after having no issues connecting to my work network I can STILL connect to our VPN successfully BUT Mediacom "hijacks" the URLs now and brings me to a mediacom search page.Tkt opened since Nov. I've been going in circles where they say they will call me, don't then call & claim it isn't their issue YET nothing has changed & I can connect using my iphone & my Verizon card totally fine.

JUST had a Mediacom supervisor hang up on me!

They are the WORST service EVER. I cannot believe that I'm forced to ONLY have them as our internet provider, with no other options thanks to the village of Elburn

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: How poor customer service is, Issue was not resolved, No one resolves the problem.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #939991

Hey,

I'm very sorry to hear about the internet issues you've been experiencing. We definitely want to resolve this issue for you.

To take a deeper look into the issue go ahead and send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com with your account information and a description of this issue.

You can also contact us on our support forums http://www.mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport. We hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,