I live in an area that there is no competition for cable and our even more so brilliant city council members keeps renewing Mediacom as all of our main primary cable server. Every time I open my bill it is about 10.00 more in billing.What I like on my bill is the Important Account Information disclosure, which says...."Mediacom is proud that you have chosen us to be your service provider.We work hard to keep our rates affordable and we investigate in ways to make your service more reliable and simpler to use....etc."HEY,Mediacom,I DON`T have a choice and your NOT working to keep prices down,you`re only screwing yourself,and thanks for the rate increase."I only have basic cable and I am ALWAYS on time for paying my bill,in fact I`m a week early,maybe I`m being punished for being too early.I had to get rid of a bill just to be able to survive the rising cost of cable and now as I said they raise it up $50.00,in the past 6 months.I could see the rate increase if there was another company for them to complete against, but there`s not.As if I am going to go with DISH, where they hose you on extra box hookups.

and the programs I have with mediacom,I`d have to get all of DISH`s packages and that gets int in price and sorry programming.I`m housebound with a wounded warrior and we cannot get out as easy as we use too and this is all that we have for entertainment.I have contacted these people and they say they are doing their best.If they go up any more then what do I give up,FOOD,electricity?

I,as others have,have had to cut back on bills,which I am already at just on basics. There isn`t one company that cares for any of their customers.As long as they can make money, they don`t care.Why do these companies have to punish the ones that,so far can,pay for it,but for how long.On top of every thing,their programming stinks.No one can come up with anything good to watch on tv,and THANKS for NOT caring for your customers,we pay YOUR salary to stay in business.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #642338

We do not have any areas that are undergoing a $50 rate increase. You may have been on a promotion that was discounting your services from the regular rate though. If you would like, email your account information to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will be happy to check over your account to see if anything can be done to lower your bill.

Thanks,