239 US-98, Apalachicola, FL 32320, USA
1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have digital tv, internet, and dreaded dialtone. This is a second home.

When I arrive the phone is always off and Tivo does not work. I end up spending a day on the phone with mediacom. It's like Groundhog Day. This trip my HBO channels displayed a message that I need to subscribe.

I called and the CSR told me I didn't have HBO. Well, I use to have it. They offered to add it for 19.00 per month. The charges have changed so many times.

The service is so inconsistent it is unfathomable. I don't know how it is possible to be this bad.

How has this company not been penalized by the FCC or Public Service Commission? They are the worst!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Mediacom to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no one resolves problem. Author liked the most when it worked once. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom xtreme bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments