Coverage Area
Style and Design

A "billing error" that has gone on for over a week has now turned into, well, the original amount you agreed to when signing a new contract was quoted to you incorrectly. (TWO months ago) Um, what?

How is it my fault that your "retention supervisor" quoted me the wrong amount?? I don't care! I agreed to a certain amount that was quoted to me, make it work! And it took over a week to decide that it wasn't a "billing error"?

These people idiots. I have been a customer off and on (mainly on) for 15 years and they raise my rates every year. I call for service? Sure, it will be 7-10 and a $25 charge.

Hi speed internet?

I don't think so, slow as a snail. If there was another choice I would go with it

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Mediacom lies about billing and raises bill repeatedly, No one resolves problem, Bad service, Unable to resolve problem, Very disturbing, Rude customer service person, Issue was not resolved, Poor internet service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Good Morning. I am sorry to hear of your billing and slow speed issues.

We will gladly assist with resolving these issues for you if you can please contact us direct at totalcare@mediacomcc.com.