Internet and phone has been completly out for over a week. Made appointment between 1 and 3 pm.

I took off of work to be there. Sat on my couch with cell phone in hand as that was my contact number given and guess what?? No one showed up to fix my problem. I called and the lady told me to hold while she contacted the service person.

she then comes back to tell me that he says he has tried calling 3 times and left a note on my door. WHAT??? I am sitting at my house and no one has come or called. She tells me 'Sorry' he can't return now.

This is BS!!!!

I hate this company. All they care about is whether the receive their payment each month for this sucky service we put up with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello, I'm sorry to hear of such lack of concern for your appointment and I would very much like to resolve this for you. If you'd like, please send us your account number or phone number via SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com, and include your original posting from this site. We can get to work right away with whomever necessary to ensure this gets taken care of.

Thank you!